God loves a cheerful giver!
"Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." (2 Corinthians 9:6-7)
Jesus talked more about money than He did prayer, heaven or hell. Why? Because He said, "Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" (Matthew 6:21). Giving is a heart issue that reflects what we believe and what we want to become.
We believe giving is an act of worship, as we learn to respond in a very tangible way to the incredible generosity of God. We give out of grateful hearts in recognition that God owns everything, and we are to be faithful stewards of all He entrusts to us. Your gifts and generosity are greatly appreciated. All giving will be used to further the ministry and mission of our local church that God has commissioned us too!
- Church Center App - Use this app on your smartphone to give tithes and offerings, along with so much more!
- Online Giving - This method allows you to schedule a one-time or recurring gift, which can be charged to your debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover). Online Giving does involve the use of credit and debit transactions and makes no distinction between the two. Every giver should exercise care and concern in using credit cards for giving. We offer this option only as a convenience and not as a way to circumvent sound biblical money management principles or incur debt.
- Offering Envelopes - These are available at Welcome Point or Connecting Point. You may also call the church office (314-837-2269) or indicate on your bulletin's Connect Card that you would like to receive quarterly sets of envelopes!
- Text-to-Give -Want a quick and easy way to give right from your phone? Check out our Text-to-give option!
- Other options - If a cash gift is not an option for you, consider some of the following ideas: stocks, mutual funds, land, homes